google reminder? what it's this?

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Uh No. You pull up Google Now by swiping HOME and say: "OK Google, remind me to get milk at 5 pm tonight".
And at 4:45 your phone will send a reminder to do just that.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I've use it twice and every time a new tile would show up in Google Now. And as the directions say, you can check up on any reminders you set through the settings. It's a nice handy tool that I wish Google implemented in earlier versions, but I take advantage of it every now and then.

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
This phone sucks. It used to work... just like it used to be fun. Now this thing just plain old sucks. About to root it and I dont care if it messes it up anymore, just go back to my old phone and not have to pay that rip off data charge.

AND be able to comfortably have a phone in my pocket and take my shoes off LOL

Can anyone explain the above?

SJBBF

Reaction score
I get the same response as your screen shot shows... and that point I tap 'set reminder'. And if I put the exact place to get milk, it will remind me based on GPS location. But I can't say it works all the time.

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
I get the same response as your screen shot shows... and that point I tap 'set reminder'. And if I put the exact place to get milk, it will remind me based on GPS location. But I can't say it works all the time.

I remember this be like siri if not better but this is just horse crap. And I swear even of I set the reminder nothing happens even if I go through the tedious process of setting up the time, etc