Google Releases Gesture Search for Android

gatorbait

Reaction score
oh i completely agree... it needs to be integrated more, but on my device at least its quicker to open up the program and swipe than it is to search any other way (and it doesn't take up too much real estate because i use home++, so its kind of taken the place of my "dialer" button).

actually, that gives me a great idea... they need to make this an app! put a little 2x2 box where you can swipe to automatically search for things! that'd be neat

Now that's a really cool idea. I wonder if it would even be possible to return search results inside the widget for larger side widgets. How cool would it be to have a 4x2 size widget that returned your search results right inside that box without ever having to leave the homescreen?

Tinkerbell377

Reaction score
I looked & looked last night under directtv, directv, direct tv scheduler I just can't seem to find it but I'll keep looking. I have to have my Direct TV!

djmatt8787

Reaction score
ok, heres a question, now think way back to before the audiovox 6600, or the palm with windows mobiile ( i mean years ago right) i had a samsung windows mobile on VZW that for the life of me i cant find... but the only input it had was on screen with a stylus... via keyboard or a scribe area.... and it worked beautifully!!! if google has put out the gesture search for moto droid, has anyone found an app to draw with their fingers what they want to type for ANY field, so i can use it for browser, or txt, or adding contacts... im looking for instead of the small keyboard that pops up in normal (up/down postion) a little box of about the same size so i can draw my words in.... anybody?