google readies flash

dwake

Reaction score
how will we get it??

hey - i'm a droid newbie so forgive the stupid question -- but when flash is finally ready to go for the droid - how will we get the software update on our phones?

dw

droidilac

Reaction score
hey - i'm a droid newbie so forgive the stupid question -- but when flash is finally ready to go for the droid - how will we get the software update on our phones?

dw

Most of us are guessing/assuming it will come as an OTA (over the air) update....

Silver Member
Reaction score
i kind of always thought that adobe would release something in the market, but since google is having a hand in getting this out to their devices, i wouldn't be surprised if it's OTA either.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Let's hope this doesn't mean they release it to their N1 first and let the rest of us wait.

msu

Reaction score
I just keep wondering if this is why 2.1 has not came out yet??

Daywalker

Reaction score

dw

Most of us are guessing/assuming it will come as an OTA (over the air) update....

With my phone being rooted will I even be made aware of OTA update if it happens that way?

lmapp

Reaction score

dw

With my phone being rooted will I even be made aware of OTA update if it happens that way?

I don't think anyone really knows for sure. Would you give up being rooted for Flash?

clucernoni

Reaction score

dw

If you turned off OTA updates, then no you won't. You should do that either way since OTA can screw up your root/rom stuff. But you can always reenable it. I just don't want 2.1 overwriting what I have. but if flash comes out, I might have to do it so that I can get the flash update.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
speculations...........Ima wait until the ota and a bunch of people say they have flash before i unroot.