Google Playstore Won't work!

Comvu

Reaction score
Hi. My G note 2 Playstore won't open. When i hit the icon it will go directly to the apps section. How can i fix that? i wan't to be able to buy magazines and music and it won't let me. it will just go the the app section.
Any suggestions ?

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi. My G note 2 Playstore won't open. When i hit the icon it will go directly to the apps section. How can i fix that? i wan't to be able to buy magazines and music and it won't let me. it will just go the the app section.
Any suggestions ?

It goes directly to "Your Apps" section? Hit the back button until you back out to the main screen of the play store.

OP
C

Comvu

Reaction score
I hit back and it will just take me to he home screen. I hit the top left icon that says apps and it just refreshes the apps section. I don't get it, sometimes the Playstore is there and MOST OF THE TIME! i'ts just the apps section and nothing else =/

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hit back and it will just take me to he home screen. I hit the top left icon that says apps and it just refreshes the apps section. I don't get it, sometimes the Playstore is there and MOST OF THE TIME! i'ts just the apps section and nothing else =/

Go into apps manager (System Settings --> Application Manager --> Downloaded) and clear cache and force stop "Google Play Store." back out and open it up again.

OP
C

Comvu

Reaction score
Just did that. For a sec it said Playstore then when back in to APPS! =/. can it be a bug ? or some type of virus ?

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just did that. For a sec it said Playstore then when back in to APPS! =/. can it be a bug ? or some type of virus ?

Weird, is your phone stock? no root or roms or mods of any kind?

OP
C

Comvu

Reaction score
Yes Stock 4.1.1 ... yeah i know , Don't know what to do anymore =(

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Also try removing and readding your gmail account associated with your apps.

OP
C

Comvu

Reaction score
I just tried it on my Motorrola Zoom tablet. and it does the samething it just goes to apps =( ...? is it location lock ? it can't be (Puerto Rico)

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
not sure if location would affect it, I have to take off though, so I will see if I can some attention into this thread for you.

hope your issues gets resolved.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Try logging into the play store via the website... check your settings on there..

You're running a stock n2, pull the battery, wait a moment.. make sure your zoom is logged out too, better yet, powered off... now power up the n2, clear data on you play store app in your apps area.. clear cache.. force stop..

Now reboot again...now open up your play store.. if this doesn't help, try going into manage accounts in the play store.. sign out.. then sign in.. I had to do that on my n2... but it was a security setting I had accidentally bumped...

Good luck.

hyperion

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
s4
the best and the easiest solution is to download adaway from mobogenie, and clik on something like "restore all host files..." after launching the app.....reboot your phone and all will be ok

P

promo87

hmm... well I have been reading the problem that you are encountering and it looks way more weird, you have tried clearing the cache and the data stored by the Google Play application but that doesn't seemed to help you out, try again going to the application manager and this time clear the cache and the data stored by the GooglePlay services app, restart your device and then again try opening the PlayStore and let me know does it works or not ??? :cool: