Google Playing Favorites With Verizon and Motorola?

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep I've done it all...sbfd, flashed another rom, cleared cache, run supercharger script, even uninstalled 30 apps haha...my D1 has the two week syndrome where everything is ok for 2 weeks and then it becomes unusable without erasing everything and starting over for another two weeks. pretty annoying. As for waiting for 3 weeks, its only cuz I like to see what people are saying before buying, but you're right, since I planned on waiting anyway, it's probably smarter to wait till we get some more official announcements...and as Trusstopher mentioned, worse comes to worst I'll have the Bionic at a lower price haha

Are you still running UD 3 on your D1? I was a big fan of UD until they went to gingerbread... I was never able to get my phone to stabilize after that point while running any of their builds (GB builds I mean). I finally got tired of trying to calm things down and just reverted to stock and was much much happier.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you still running UD 3 on your D1? I was a big fan of UD until they went to gingerbread... I was never able to get my phone to stabilize after that point while running any of their builds (GB builds I mean). I finally got tired of trying to calm things down and just reverted to stock and was much much happier.

Oh nah, I just never updated my profile. I'm running LGB 2.6 right now, but I've tried every ROM known to man haha...the D1 served me well, and its only been the last month or so that I've been getting these problems so it might be something hardware related and not software I don't know

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
haha i know...i would have no problem waiting if my D1 wasn't going bezerk...one month is an eternity when your phone doesnt work correctly. The Prime sounds great, I just wish we had more concrete proof of its specs...regardless i guess it'll be a minimum of 2-3 weeks before i get the bionic if i do, so maybe more news will come out in that time and i'm stuck with the D1 till then anyway...
My droid was doing that, and I wanted to wait for the Bionic..then they pushed it back and I said (*#$ it and tried to buy a Thunderbolt. Vzw rep convinced me in getting a X2, which now my dad has since his old LG flip phone broke. Now I'm back with the D1..hopefully it lasts