Google Play Store

huskur

Reaction score
Have you gotten the new updated "market"? AKA Play Store (by Google) and have the unusable icon in your app drawer for your old "market"? (the one by the clock when you have the app drawer open) Maybe you want the "market" back.

That all leads to a question?!? Can't you just go to "manage apps" and select "all" then go to "Play Store" and select "uninstall updates" and get the market back with a working icon in the app drawer?

Just curious. Some people might want the old market back until they get the icon in the app drawer working for the Play Store.

Can anyone confirm this? (I would try but my Maxx is on charge at the moment in my work truck)

WaltA

Reaction score
Have you gotten the new updated "market"? AKA Play Store (by Google) and have the unusable icon in your app drawer for your old "market"? (the one by the clock when you have the app drawer open) Maybe you want the "market" back.

Good to read that someone else is as unhappy as I am with this "forced" change. I mean, I didn't OK any such updates to my phone.

Just curious. Some people might want the old market back until they get the icon in the app drawer working for the Play Store.

That would include me.

Also, is there any way to notify Google about this???

sample

Reaction score
Good to read that someone else is as unhappy as I am with this "forced" change. I mean, I didn't OK any such updates to my phone.

That would include me.

Also, is there any way to notify Google about this???

Sent from my LGL45C using DroidForums