1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

google play store problem

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 2' started by rumblee1, Jun 16, 2013.

1. rumblee1

rumblee1 Member

For the 2nd time in a month, my note 2 will not connect to the Google play store. First time, Verizon had me try everything. Only thing that worked was a factory data reset. But now, it's happened again. I called Verizon and told them I wanted my phone replaced with a brand new one since I bought this one at full retail. That was a joke. If I bought it subsidized, I'd understand a refurbished replacement but not when I paid full retail. Anyone have any suggestions?
  2. leeshor

leeshor Super Moderator Staff Member

I don't know what else you did or didn't try but that problem is frequently corrected by removing the Google account, restarting, then adding the account again. Wish I could be more help on the why part but maybe it's an app issue or a security issue with your router if you're doing it on WiFi. (the last part was pretty far out there but I thought I'd toss it in anyway;))
  3. rumblee1

rumblee1 Member

Ok, instead of a factory reset, i went into settings, application manager, and hit reset application settings. That seemed to have done the trick. After I did that, I was able to go back into Google play store no problem.
  4. leeshor

leeshor Super Moderator Staff Member

Fabulous!
Search tags for this page
droid google play store problem

galaxy note 2 play store not working

galaxy note 2 play store problem

google play store not working

google play store not working even after factory reset

google play store not working note 2

google play store not working on galaxy note 2

my play store is not working on note 2