1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Play Gift Card Redemption?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by xPlatinum-Androidx, Aug 19, 2012.

1. xPlatinum-Androidx

xPlatinum-Androidx New Member

So according to sources WITH pictures, Google Play gift cards are already being sold at stores like Target and I've seen pictures like this 2216-google-play-set-to-introduce-gift-cards-wishlists.JPG

with the option of redeeming. However I updated to the latest Google Play Version on the Bionic and I see no such menu. So if I were to buy a gift card, how would I redeem it on the Bionic.
  2. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

You might have to log onto the play store via the browser.. I think that's also how you have to buy an n7 off of the play store... unless I'm missing something.. that's entirely possible too lmao
Search tags for this page
free google play gift card redeem code

free google play redeem codes

free google play redeem codes online
free google play redemption code

free google play store redeem codes

free play store redeem codes

free redeem code for google play
free redeem code for google play store
free redeem code verizon play store

free redeem codes for google play

free redeem codes for google play store