Google Play Deals Today: GTA III, Order & Chaos & 14 More Apps on Sale for $1 Dollar

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
android-app-on-google-play-01-logo.png

Here's a deal we shared with you last night, but thought it was worth repeating since it is a one day only sale. The Google Play Store is having a "Longest Day Sale" to commemorate the summer solstice. Google discounted a number of well known apps on the Play Store, including some big ones like GTA III, Order & Chaos and more. You can get the below list of apps for just $1 dollar ($0.99 cents to be exact), but the sale is for today only! We included a quick link below for you guys to hit up before the sale runs out!

Here's a list of what's on sale:
  • Jamie's 20 Minute Meals
  • Draw Something
  • Grand Theft Auto III
  • Blue Hat, Green Hat
  • mSecure Password Manager
  • Mini Motor Racing
  • Order & Chaos Online
  • Clouds & Sheep Premium
  • Mass Effect Infiltrator
  • Alarm Clock by doubleTwist
  • NBA JAM by EA SPORTS
  • RepliGo PRF Reader
  • Guns'n'Glory WW2 Premium
  • FlightTrack
  • Moo,Baa,La La La!
  • Shazam Encore
Source: Google Play Store - Longest Day Sale

Last edited:

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Of course the sale is for today only, because I don't get paid until Friday and the checking account the debit card is tied to is low on funds.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Wow gta 3 would being nice in that price when i got it December ughhhh Rockstar games . Fool me once shame on me.

Jeyman

Reaction score
Most games go on sale at some point. Rule #1 about buying anything. Was it worth it to you when you bought it? If so price means nothing dancedroid

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I had to pay $1.05 for the ME game. I've never had to pay more than the asking price for anything on the play store before :blink: