Google now

fic1

Reaction score
Not every time but when I go to use Google now mostly voice it searches and says to resend audio, When I try typing in the search bar it also tells me to resend. Both problems happen more often than not

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Not every time but when I go to use Google now mostly voice it searches and says to resend audio, When I try typing in the search bar it also tells me to resend. Both problems happen more often than not

I dont even use it anymore. Not even worth it if your in a car. The other day I was in my buddies car and I went to go look up some store and I said "Google, where is the nearest (whatever I said) and it just sat there all borderline retarded like it was searching, but never did anything.

My friend was looking at me like a moron.

For some reason, I think it gets confused if you have the wifi turned on, and there is no wifi available, because at home its fine (when I dont really need it LOL) but lately, its a non feature for me, which is sad, because it really sold me against Siri.

Where is PereDroid? He always has great solutions.....

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Right here. ;)
That's one thing I don't have many problems with. Kicks Siri's ass.
Open GNow. Scroll to the bottom. Click the dotted options button. Try a few things in there, like turn on personalization and install 'offline recognition'.
I did both when I first got the phone and, as I said, mine works well.