Google Now...a useful tool

OP
Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
Hm, only GNow widget I see just displays the weather for the next 2 days. I have like 100 widgets that do that. It also looks like that little widget takes up a whole page. If you tap it it opens the app up, but I'd like something that you can maybe scroll through to show news, weather, and nearby events, just like Google Now but in a smaller compact form that can fit on a home screen. I'm sure there's plenty more to come, so...

Yes, you can adjust how much space the GN widget will take up but the individuale GN "cards" don't display until it is at the relevant time. For example, weather is always relevant so you'll see that. If you have your home address set, a card will show up when you are away from home telling you what traffic is like and how long it will take to get home. If you use your google calander and scheduel an event, you'll get a reminder card prior to the event. If there are venues with events according to your likes coming up in the near future you will see those cards and so on. So the widget doesn't always display multiple cards at any given time. Hope this clears up some confusion about the GN widget.