Google Navigation - Iffy?

MCZ_1997

Reaction score
Has anyone tried CoPilot? My big problem with Google Maps is that I can't change the route. If it integrated better with MyMaps, and let me navigate along a route I chose beforehand, I wouldn't bother spending $30 for something else.

My brother lives in southern MD, and there are a couple of different routes I can take to get there from PA. I'd like to be able to pick which one I want based on traffic, or any other factor. Right now Google won't let me do that. Does anyone know if CoPilot will?

Based on the post about Best Buy, I decided to check how it would tell me to get to my parent's house, as they live very near a major interstate. I guess they live far enough away from it, because Google didn't tell me to get off a non-existent exit.

Wolfee57

Reaction score
I live in Northern Va. Wanted to see how well it worked. Going to Ruth's Chris Steak House in Tyson's Corner. It wanted to send me about 10 miles out of the way. Then I was in the parking lot of the place and it was still telling me to go up the street.... turn left.....etc. Sometimes it works perfectly though, it's still better than paying another $10 a month.dancedroid