Google Navi

emeraldage

Reaction score
Okay so this phone is aamzing. THe only thing I want back is google navigator, I do not want to pay for verizon's navigator. Also I want it fixed where if you're playing music unplug the headset the music stops. Is there any ROMs that at least provide the first option? Are there 2.2 roms yet for fascinate?

Hawk

Reaction score
Just down load google maps from the market and you'll take care of your first issue.

OP
E

emeraldage

Reaction score
Well I like Bing search way more at least on the computer. But these phones should probably be Google based cause it just looks so much nicer and works better. Bing maps is ick and vznav sucks..

irishpride

Reaction score
Okay so this phone is aamzing. THe only thing I want back is google navigator, I do not want to pay for verizon's navigator. Also I want it fixed where if you're playing music unplug the headset the music stops. Is there any ROMs that at least provide the first option? Are there 2.2 roms yet for fascinate?

Im going to create a new thread for your question about the music not stopping after unplugging the headset because I would like an answer for this as well.

Sent from my Galaxy S

OP
E

emeraldage

Reaction score
Well if you're posting suggestions I would also like a rom or mod that keeps the hardware buttons on in low light. Kind of useless that you can't see em until you touch one.