Google Music

idefiler6

Reaction score
Greetings, loving this new ROM! I just switched from Liberty 2.0.1. I was lucky enough to get a Google Music invitation, but for some reason after flashing this rom, the app does not seem to communicate with google. Any ideas?

OP
I

idefiler6

Reaction score
Just uninstalled and reinstalled, seems to have fixed the issue.

Rjohnson3452

Reaction score
Glad you posted this. I just went through the same thing. After re-installing the settings menu magically appeared.

pulptastic

Reaction score
The google music app seems to get flaky when I wipe data/cache and restore it with titanium. Short of uninstalling and reinstalling, I just clear data and that has worked every time so far.

marty1966

Reaction score
I don't suppose any of you kind folks would have an extra google music invite kicking around, would you?

Thanks, Jim.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

km75

Reaction score
I don't suppose any of you kind folks would have an extra google music invite kicking around, would you?

Thanks, Jim.

PM your email and I can hook you up with one

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

Thanks, Jim.

I had that app for a week or two and I was sent a code, a google verification code and I didn't know what the heck it was for. So I saved it but when I click on the app it doesn't prompt for one just says invite only all out of space...or something like that:) say..was that an invite my friend? Lol jus checkin!:) thanks bro!

*Yup just flashed that one too!*

km75

Reaction score

Thanks, Jim.

I had that app for a week or two and I was sent a code, a google verification code and I didn't know what the heck it was for. So I saved it but when I click on the app it doesn't prompt for one just says invite only all out of space...or something like that:) say..was that an invite my friend? Lol jus checkin!:) thanks bro!

I got you. Just pm me your email.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

I got you. Just pm me your email.

Check the pm box! Thanks again! Great community here!