google music problem

rumblee1

Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem with Google music after the update? It worked flawlessly for me on my note 2. then last night, I downloaded the update, and it just won't work. When I go into it, I get an orange screen, that goes black. Then a notice that says google music has stopped. This happens every single time I try to go into it.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Try going to settings - apps - all and find the Music app. Tap and clear cache and data, force close then restart. If that doesn't help go back and tell it to uninstall updates and try again. The install probably corrupted something.

jaye712

Reaction score
I think it just got screwed up in general w/ the update alone.I lost most of my downloads,talkin bout a error.not to happy actually,i gotta delete everything @ files n start all over agian.im in that mission to find a replacement app for this.

OP
R

rumblee1

Reaction score
If you're looking for a replacement music app, try rocket player. Great app, super support.

wardo

Reaction score
I haven't noticed what's been mentioned above but I have noticed my Google music never turns off. I will manually kill it several times a day

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mookie

Reaction score
Since the last update it has been constantly crashing, every few minutes. I uninstalled the update and no more crashes.

OP
R

rumblee1

Reaction score
I did the same. Using rocket player. Love it.

Mookie

Reaction score
I only use rocket player but even when I have force stopped g music it constantly gives me crash reports. But only on my gn2 not my 10.1.

OP
R

rumblee1

Reaction score
I've sent numerous error messages to Google. You'd have thought that they'd have done something by now.

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
I've used poweramp on all my smartphones. I bought the unlocker. I have never experienced a problem with poweramp. Best music app I have ever used. Support for it is great.

Mookie

Reaction score
The problem with what is happening is that if you buy a song off gmusic, or just download the free music they have available, and then want to listen to it without transferring it from your computer it tells me I have to update gmusic to play it, but if I update it crashes.
To listen to music purchased on gmusic I have to download it to my pc then re upload it to my phone because gmusic doesn't download onto your phone, through its program, using mp3 but a gmusic specific music file that can only be played on gmusic.

Unless this has changed.

OP
R

rumblee1

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has tried google music update as of late.