Google music player

DROID11

Reaction score
Are there any music players other than the Google play music player that you can log into your play account and stream music from your account? I've wondered this for a while but haven't come across anything that can do this

Brightonbrad

Reaction score
I thought double twist had the same set up. I believe you download app on phone and then program on computer and it syncs it in the same way play does

Sent from Rezound

marioval

Reaction score
I don't think there are any music apps that let you connect to your google account to stream the music directly from there...... Audiogalaxy runs as a service on your PC and the app on your phone can stream the music from your PC which in theory should be the same music you have in Google cloud. The only downside is you have to have your PC on for it to work.

OP
D

DROID11

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, unfortunately I have had a pc crash since I started using Google music, so most of my music is in Google's cloud. I really wish I could utilize the beats audio or some other equalizer for Google music and I'm not a huge fan of the Google music player itself, would prefer something more like the stock HTC one. Fwiw I am rooted running newts one xxx Rom with sense 4.0

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I think the players alright, nothing amazing though. The widget however is a disgrace. Way too simple, aka lacking.

Bpowder33

Reaction score
Check out an app called offline music importer, best work around at this point

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't you "sync" your music to your phone and copy it back to your PC? I thought Google music let you copy music back down by using their offline setting