Google Music opening wrong program?

bacchanal

Reaction score
Sometimes whenI open the Google Music app, instead of opening Google Music it opens something else, like my eReader or Facebook... It seems to always be an app i recently opened, but no matter what i do i can't seem to actually get the music app to open.

help?! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Are you rooted and or running any of the custom ROMS out there? If you do a hard reset (with phone on hold the power button and volume down for about 10 seconds), once the phone come back on does the APP load?

OP
bacchanal

bacchanal

Reaction score
Sorry, yes rooted, stock rom. The app will work most of the time, I don't have to do a hard reset. If i restart the phone at all it will work fine, but once it decides that the"google music" shortcut is actually the "moon reader" shortcut, it trends to remember for awhile... lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

edit: just checked, and it works fine now... and i didn't restart or anything... it seems very random. also, sometimes connecting to sync with Bluetooth will automatically open google music and start playing (which I'd great) but sometimes not.. also seemingly random