Google Music empty

reebz

Reaction score
I'm on HIFT3R V2 IC3 and Google Music is not populating like it has on all previous ROMS I have installed. I've synced from Accounts in settings, and from the settings in the app itself. I'm noticing that Google Music isn't listed in apps in the "manage applications", under settings. Was this included with the ROM? Should I uninstall with TiBu and reinstall from Market? I got a warning in TiBu when I was going to uninstall, so I chickened out for the time being. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

kamisan

Reaction score
I'm on HIFT3R V2 IC3 and Google Music is not populating like it has on all previous ROMS I have installed. I've synced from Accounts in settings, and from the settings in the app itself. I'm noticing that Google Music isn't listed in apps in the "manage applications", under settings. Was this included with the ROM? Should I uninstall with TiBu and reinstall from Market? I got a warning in TiBu when I was going to uninstall, so I chickened out for the time being. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I had the same bug, not sure its rom related but could be the pak,, again dont know. What happens is somehow the phone is thinking the stock music app and the music beta are the same and will not update and if delete it thinks it is the stock app. I used absolute system deleted the one app showing for music.. (notice I only see one though i used to have 2 prior to the iC3 pak) then reboot. then install music from the market.. Now I have one music app. I also had to go to the PC music player, settings, and devices tab and remove a Pile of devices from the mutliple times I have changed roms. until I only had the one I am using now and my other android devices. Music beta only will work on 8 total devices and if you change roms enough the build prop is different so google sees it as a new device. i like the ic3 and do not use the stock music app so I am leaving mine as is. And my music is working. I also noticed I had to download for offline use on a few songs before proper streaming working, not sure whats up there. I do know google is making a mess out of market and music and other apps, it appears they do not like the dev world making cool roms.. my .02 worth.

ralleman

Reaction score
Same problem here. Google music wouldn't restore with TB after flashing the shifter zoom theory pack. Removed it google music from TB and tried reinstalling from market but it says package file was not signed correctly.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums