Google Music dropping 'pinned' songs

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by goliatham, Jul 6, 2011.

1. goliatham

goliatham New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't find anything on this anywhere. I am putting in the PE forum because this problem only started occuring after installing PE.
    It seems that most times (but not every time) that my phone reboots all the songs that google music had pinned and downloaded need to be re-downloaded.
    I've tried wiping cache for google music & even uninstalling the app, but this problem continues to occur.

Anyone else experience something similar, or have any suggestions on what could resolve this problem?

2. goliatham

goliatham New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    In case anyone has a similar issue, I did two things and so far haven't had this issue.
    I updated PE to 5.0.2 and
    I completely uninstalled Google Music, verified that it's folder had been removed from /Android/data
    reinstalled the App ONLY (from Titanium Backup) and I manually went in to the app and entered my ID info and re-pinned my songs.
    So, I'm not sure if it's bc I restored Data using Titanium Backup, or if it was possibly related to my version of PE (my gut says it was TB), but one of those seems to have fixed my problem.