1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Music Beta

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by acidbrn, May 25, 2011.

1. acidbrn

acidbrn New Member

Does anyone know if the Google Music Beta is not compatible with SS 5.3?
    I cant seem to get the account to sync with my phone. Ive contacted Google but have yet to hear back from them about it. Any advice is much appreciated.
  2. Tampabluej

Tampabluej New Member

Got my Google Music invite yesterday, loaded my library today and have it up and running on SS 5.31 for the OG Droid with no problems. Hope things work out for you.
  3. acidbrn

acidbrn New Member

How do you access the settings in the app? When I updated the app the option for settings when I hit the menu button disappears. Did this happen with yours? My app is version 3.0 which I think is the latest.
  4. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

I don't know if it works with SS but I have to say it is awesome. I have had it for a little while now and it's way better than the old music app
  5. acidbrn

acidbrn New Member

Ya it looks awesome. Hopefully ill be getting the Xperia Play tomorrow so it should work just fine on that I hope. I got rid of my Ipod a while back and had been using the Amazon cloud app and the Google looks a lot cleaner and organized then Amazon's.
  6. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

I totally agree. It looks and feels much better. I hope you guys get it soon.:icon_ banana: