google music beta

gatewayad

Reaction score
Yep after an 1 1/2 hours 86 songs uploaded, so with my collection its going to take 16 1/2 days to upload it all if i never turn off my computer.
BTW, i still cant see a music sync on my phone under my google account

In the Music app Menu>Settings>Google Account> Should have your primary gmail account checked...

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Google Music and i do not have a setting button, when i hit the menu all i have is shuffle and search
when i go in to phone settings> account and sync and click on Google there is no music tab to sync just docs contacts gmail and calendar, do i need to completely remove my google account and redo it???????????

Cant remove the google account under accounts and sync without resetting the whole phone

souljerr

Reaction score
After I started uploading music, I open the music player on my droid and it asked if I wanted to connect my gmail account. When I go to settings there is now a Google Account tab at the top of my screen.

gatewayad

Reaction score
After I closed it i went into systempanel ended the process then uninstalled and reinstalled and finally got a settings option. All is good now other than the wait for them all to download. BTW it will only let you down load 20000 songs well at least I can put half my music on. That's still close to 100GB

Preston!

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems running this on your Droid running Sapphire? Seems to freeze constantly. Bummer since I still love Sapphire.

en28so

Reaction score
I got my invite too. It's working well. But when my screen is off and a song finishes, it stops playing. I have to turn on the screen again and press play. Any way to change this? I have no Apps that turn off my 3g btw.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

mikespe

Reaction score
After I closed it i went into systempanel ended the process then uninstalled and reinstalled and finally got a settings option. All is good now other than the wait for them all to download. BTW it will only let you down load 20000 songs well at least I can put half my music on. That's still close to 100GB

I did all that AND rebooted the phone and still NO settings tab? All I have is the actual music on my phone...I can't even see any of my music online? Why won't it show settings?

tdirty

Reaction score
Does anyone have any invites to spare? I would greatly appreciate one if anyone is able to spare one

johnny140

Reaction score
I had this problem and all I did was go to settings then to applications, searched for the music application then cleared the data and cache. When I restarted the music application it asked me if I wanted to link to my Google account.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

mikespe

Reaction score
I had this problem and all I did was go to settings then to applications, searched for the music application then cleared the data and cache. When I restarted the music application it asked me if I wanted to link to my Google account.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

NOPE...didn't work either...Looks like for me this app is crap...I am running UD 3.3.1 which I believe is Froyo...Does it need to be at least GB to run? Frustrating since I can access it on my gTab AND my laptop...but the phone is what I use the most for music!

alienware777

Reaction score
It happened to me, here's how I fixed it. Reboot your phone, uninstall the new music app, reboot, install it, reboot, open it. It should ask you to sync, or at least it did for me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

tdirty

Reaction score
If anyone has any invites left, I would really appreciate one, thanks!

mikespe

Reaction score
It happened to me, here's how I fixed it. Reboot your phone, uninstall the new music app, reboot, install it, reboot, open it. It should ask you to sync, or at least it did for me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

NOPE! Didn't work either. What's next? Should I stand on one leg, pat my head & sing I feel Pretty?

Sorry guys but this is frustrating when EVERYONE can get this to work but me! :icon_evil:

BlueSami

Reaction score
Woo hOO got my invite today!

But wait a minute the music manager doesn't support LINUX!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TechJPC

Reaction score
@mikespe Ihave the same exact problem

Sent from my DROIDX

iraparks

Reaction score
how do you delete music with the Music Manager, or the Google Music Beta page? Thanks in advance.

Forgive me for waisting the post. found answer on Google Help site, Gee fancy that. My apologies!

Last edited: