Google Music Beta Unable To Connect To Personal Library?

mr_brady

Reaction score
I'm in the Google Music Beta and decided to give it another spin on my DX (.602 13p radio w/ Liberty 0.9). When I load Google Music, it asks for permission, which I grant. It loads but it only shows my local music. Google Music help says there should be a menu option for Settings, but all I have is Search and Random.

Anybody get this to work successfully?

C

Communisum

Try to sync through account maybe, clear data, uninstall reinstall. That happened to me to, a couple times :/ last time I just tricked it. There is a second when you start it that you can hit settings, but only after you force close lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
Try to sync through account maybe, clear data, uninstall reinstall. That happened to me to, a couple times :/ last time I just tricked it. There is a second when you start it that you can hit settings, but only after you force close lol

Yeah, I tried looking for syncing in accounts (nothing about music sync), cleared Music data, uninstalled and reinstalled. Even tried clearing cache and dalvek cache in CWR. No luck. I'll try to do an uninstall/reinstall, then see if I can get into the menu immediately upon startup.

UPDATE: Uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling, then immediately trying to get to Menu > Settings on initial bootup worked like a charm! Thanks for the tip!

C

Communisum

No prob it seems like a little glitch. It will pop up either way eventually.