Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

destes37

Reaction score
I would like to point out that the Amazon 20 gb deal is for only 1 year. After your year expires you have to pay for the additional space. Only 5 gb is the free part. :)

bplewis24

Reaction score
It should also be pointed out that google specifically stated that the 20,000 songs are "free at least while in beta." There is no guarantee that it will be free forever.

Brandon

mventura57

Reaction score
Got mine two days ago. It's pretty legit so far. Not a xoom owner, but my asus transformer will be here on saturday.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
B

B-RAN

Reaction score
That's what I'm wondering too. Cloud is cheap now. I have unlimited with my Asus eee transformer.

Plenty of free 4 gb ones out there

sent from my thunderbolt

From my understanding the free 5G through the Asus cloud is only for the first year, correct? Thats what I read when I just purchased my Eee.

OP
B

B-RAN

Reaction score
It should also be pointed out that google specifically stated that the 20,000 songs are "free at least while in beta." There is no guarantee that it will be free forever.

Brandon

I never saw the "free at least while in beta" quote that you've used. I have seen "free for a limite time". This brings up the question as to what the limited time referes to. Does it mean that if you get in on the beta then it is free for you forever? Does it mean that when it goes public that you'll then have to subscribe? Wish there was a little more details about this, but I'll take what I can get! Glad to say that I got my invite on Friday. Great service!!

Captain Hook... as the other poster said earlier you only get the 20G from Amazon free for a year. Also, in the Google Music Cloud it allows you to select whatever portions of your cloud to save to the phone for offline use. It also takes whatever music you've streamed and saves it in a temorary cache for faster listening in the future.
Just a couple of additional features that I like about it over Amazon's. They just now need better widgets and a lock screen and it'll be perfect.

bplewis24

Reaction score

Brandon

I never saw the "free at least while in beta" quote that you've used. I have seen "free for a limite time". This brings up the question as to what the limited time referes to. Does it mean that if you get in on the beta then it is free for you forever? Does it mean that when it goes public that you'll then have to subscribe? Wish there was a little more details about this, but I'll take what I can get! Glad to say that I got my invite on Friday. Great service!!

Captain Hook... as the other poster said earlier you only get the 20G from Amazon free for a year. Also, in the Google Music Cloud it allows you to select whatever portions of your cloud to save to the phone for offline use. It also takes whatever music you've streamed and saves it in a temorary cache for faster listening in the future.
Just a couple of additional features that I like about it over Amazon's. They just now need better widgets and a lock screen and it'll be perfect.

Check the part of the video at about 32:16 [video=youtube;OxzucwjFEEs]http://youtu.be/OxzucwjFEEs?t=32m10s[/video]

Reaction score
I just got my invite. I like the Amazon service so far so I'll have to see how this compares. I figure if all these cloud music services only end up giving 5gb free and make you pay for more then I'll just sign up for all of them and spread out my music :)

riko540

Reaction score
Still haven't gotten mine yet but I'm hoping I'll get it soon :)

tdirty

Reaction score
If anyone is feeling generous I would greatly appreciate an invite!

Reaction score
I got in a few days ago. It's taking forever to get all my music updated. I have about 4,000 of 19,000 songs uploaded presently and it seems like there's no end in sight.

Anyway, is anyone having issues with last.fm? I find it scrobbling the same song many times over and sometimes it won't even play.