1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Maps

Discussion in 'Xeudoxus' started by bracemg, May 12, 2010.

1. bracemg

bracemg New Member

I recently downloaded Dark Edge and was manually moving apps to /system/app in order to theme them. I moved Maps over and it wouldn't work, so I deleted it out of /system/app and tried to re download it.

Now when I try to redownload it from the market, it keeps saying "download unsuccessful." I'm afraid I accidentally deleted a file in /system that may be required to download the app from the market.

Does anyone have the latest Maps.apk that I could download off the market? Otherwise, any ideas what is wrong? This is a huge issue for given I used Maps more than anything else...

Thanks
    mB
  2. bekyndnunwind

bekyndnunwind New Member

I also can't install this, and I'm getting the same message.

It is likely a problem with the market and hopefully it will correct itself soon, as I uninstalled the previous version already :(
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

4. dbscothorn

dbscothorn New Member

I was having issues also with the "download unsuccessful" and then downloaded it through appbrain sync manager and it worked. Maybe give it a try
  5. jlnguyen

jlnguyen New Member

i was having the same problem earlier this morning with "download unsuccessful." however, i just tried updating it again and it worked! maybe the servers were just running slow or something today.