1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

google maps

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by richiecalloway, Aug 30, 2012.

1. richiecalloway

richiecalloway New Member

Help I don't know what I have done wrong but the new update for Google Maps download today. I'm trying to use it but verizon maps keeps coming up even though at the top I hit the little arrow and select navigation it brings up the Verizon navigation not the Google Navigation what am I doing wrong?
  2. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Go to phone settings, tap applications, tap all, scroll down to vznavigator, tap it, scroll down to clear defaults, tap it, exit back to home and try Maps again.

Support Our Troops! !!!
    <><
    From my Beano
  3. acejavelin

acejavelin Member

Could also be Settings -> App associations -> Physical Address and Map Address, make sure they are set to "Maps" and not VZ Navigator.
  4. richiecalloway

richiecalloway New Member

Thanks everyone I've got it working now.