google maps wont update after 2.1

hackgt350

Reaction score
i just loaded 2.1 to my phone and now google maps wont update. it says page file was not signed correctly. anyone know what the problem is?

OP
H

hackgt350

Reaction score
I tried it won't let me uninstall it and it doesn't show up in the uninstaller app.

deano131

Reaction score
Are you running a rooted or leaked 2.1 version?

My 1st rooted version did the same thing, plus it would force close doing a direction search. I tried to uninstall G maps and update but it did not work.

I switched from grdlocks ROM to this one Eris_Official_0.8.1T2.zip. Worked for me! If you perfer the rom you have you might try to reinstall your rom could be a bad install.

fingaz

Reaction score
same thing happened to me the first time i updated to 2.1. Check your Build Number:

Go to settings>About Phone>Software information and then look at the build number.

mine is "2.26.605.4 CL 140744 release-keys"

The first one ended with "test-keys". It had lots of bugs and I had that same problem.

try updating, you won't have that problem anymore.

note: use http://www.droidforums.net/forum/htc-droid-eris/38524-root-eris-1-5-2-1-rooted.html to update. very easy program

deano131

Reaction score
To confirm mine is "2.26.605.4 CL 140744 release-keys" as well. I have been very happy with this ROM. Very stable and no Force Close errors.

Sinsandman

Reaction score
Finally a stabler answer to a problem I have been having...about to install the all-in-one (here comes another phone wipe)

Sinsandman

Reaction score
android sdk? in order for the all-in-one to work I need sdk? what is that and how do I get it? because right now when I try to install the root it says "file type bat not found"...?