Google Maps Question

Entrer1

Reaction score
Hey all. I have a question. Just installed the new update for Google maps. I have noticed when in satellite mode it no longer tells you the address when you hold your finger down on my house or any other house for that matter. It only list the street name. Is there a feature to cut this function back on??? or has that feature been removed? Thanks...

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey Enter1....I actually have not noticed this issue, but thanks for pointing out as I will check this out and see....

I always thought that was a handy feature

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
I only get the street now too. However, if I go into street view, I can get addresses. Kinda a pain.

diverken

Reaction score
No names on map.

My wife mentioned this to me last night, i have to agree this can be a big problem. Also the list of starred locations does not display any names, again this makes no sense, one additional line for the entry, big deal.

crspang

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. I hadn't noticed this issue either. I was just playing around with maps and noticed that if you press and hold for a address box when it comes up and you click on it if Street View is available choose that and you can see the address from there.

I know thats not a fix but I guess I'll have to deal with it until/ if they fix it.