Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Sorry. Maybe I needed some ... in front of the ?

Maps most definitely has an auto-darkening night mode. Used it many times. Also sometimes offers to turn the screen off when there's a long time until the next turn if you're not charging.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Sorry. Maybe I needed some ... in front of the ?

Maps most definitely has an auto-darkening night mode. Used it many times. Also sometimes offers to turn the screen off when there's a long time until the next turn if you're not charging.
There is? I've never seen that. I drove with it last night right before I had an orange barrel on 90 projected into the front of my Stang.

Where is this setting?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
There is? I've never seen that. I drove with it last night right before I had an orange barrel on 90 projected into the front of my Stang.

Where is this setting?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Idk if there is a setting. I just remembered being really happy when they added the feature. It's been there for quite some time. Like...at the very least, a year or two, but I almost think it's been longer than that. Looks like iOS has only had it for like a year or so based on the Google search I just did, but I know it's been around for a while.

Night mode and having the posted speed limits were 2 of the biggest things I thought it was missing years ago when I started using it on occasion.