Google Maps GPS

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by x1130, Dec 18, 2009.

1. x1130

x1130 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there a good source online to get a complete FAQ for the Google maps GPS app?

I'm specifically looking for a way to have the device repeat the audible driving instructions. At this point it will announce it once and then stay quiet until the next set of instructions come up.

Does anyone know how to audibly repeat the current set of driving instructions?

2. LastBoyScout

LastBoyScout Member

Ratings:
    +0
    anything to shut up a nagging wife huh?

hehe. just kidding. I personally dont care for the directions being repeated every 500 feet or so.

after looking around in the settings it appears that this is something that cannot be set by anyone other than google.

I dont know what to tell you other than maybe going straight to google and make a suggestion for enabling direction repeating and a few time intervals.

3. x1130

x1130 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was looking for more of a button on screen that would repeat the instructions as I need them.

Not to have them repeat over and over (although that would quiet any nagging passengers. haha)

I thought I may have overlooked something, but I guess it's not a function at this point.

Search tags for this page
android application repeat directions
can i get audible driving directions on droid razr

google navigation repeat directions

google navigator beta to repeaat directions
gps android how to repeat directions
repeat navigation instruction in google maps