1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Maps CAN'T Be this Bad ! ! !

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by ErnieGilman, May 17, 2011.

1. ErnieGilman

ErnieGilman New Member

I've got a Droid 2... International (?), the one with the slot for the second SIM card.

Using Google maps, half the time it turns off the Traffic Layer when I exit Maps, then open it again.

Often, small orange triangles show up in such multitude that I can't see the traffic conditions on the highways where they are located. Email me for a screen shot -- it's just too ridiculous.

I found that the orange triangles indicate road work. What a waste -- if the traffic indicator shows green, I don't care if there's a hole by the side of the road. If it's red, I don't care if there's a hole by the side of the road. And two other things -- these triangles don't always appear, and they are connected to the traffic layer. Google, make them a separate layer so I can turn them off and see my map!

Any ideas as to how to make this work like a good app?
  2. takeshi

takeshi New Member

If you don't like the way the app works then try another. I have no such problems with Google Maps, FWIW.
  3. webimpact001

webimpact001 New Member

I don't use apps, just broswe.
  4. REMilk

REMilk New Member

Google Maps, when used for navigation, work very well for me, including the Traffic Layer.
Search tags for this page

google maps turn off highways

how to exit google maps