1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google maps and calling destination?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Fault, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Fault

Fault New Member

I have done it before but never remember how to do it. In google maps, when I have a destination, how do I get to the location information so I can see their phone number and other info. I'd love any help thanks

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  2. Zargon

Zargon New Member

Just search for the destination while in maps, then tap on the bubble that pops up with the name of the destination.
  3. Fault

Fault New Member

But see I try that after doing the show route, clicking on the bubble just takes me to the text directions, but not the phone number or anything like that which I could really use

4. Zargon

Zargon New Member

Are you looking for the phone/navigation bubble? You can add that by going to:

Menu> More> Labs> Bubble Buttons.

That will add the phone bubble and navigation bubble to most search results.

I'm not sure why touching the bubble doesn't give you any info. For me it pulls up reviews, the address, business details, photographs and the phone #.
  5. Zargon

Zargon New Member

edit:

Try touching the bubble before you show directions.
  6. Fault

Fault New Member

Alright sort of figured it out. O have to go through search, not get directions. Don't like that but it works