Google Maps 4.2 Install Fail

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's safe to say it's a server issue. I posted a link to report it.

MarkDriod

Reaction score
it work for me on installed no fail and Im running on Ultimate Droid and Dark Edge

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
another blog posted news on market problems in general.

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

megawatz

Reaction score
It's still not working right for me. I'm on Smoked Glass v.6.0. I've removed everything related to maps (i think), uninstalled, tried 5 times to reinstall maps OTA via market, tried 5 times to install via APK from legalkill. Ran it through appinstaller and ASTRO, still no sucess with either. Anyone else have this issue/solved this problem?

Elysian

Reaction score
It's still not working right for me. I'm on Smoked Glass v.6.0. I've removed everything related to maps (i think), uninstalled, tried 5 times to reinstall maps OTA via market, tried 5 times to install via APK from legalkill. Ran it through appinstaller and ASTRO, still no sucess with either. Anyone else have this issue/solved this problem?
I'm having the same issue with Bugless Beast 1.1...

bryanc1

Reaction score
I've been having installation unsuccessful. Can't tell if that's due to a failed download or not, but I'm downloading the apk from here and going to try a manual install.

megawatz

Reaction score
Try this, when you uninstalled maps, shut down your phone, give it two minutes ( you may want to try it twice). Go to settings > app >manage and look for something like com.google.maps or something similar and remove it. then you can reinstall maps through the apk. I had to do the same thing with Facebook cause it would never update.