Google Listen app-podcasts? Espn?

longboat

Reaction score
Just downloaded this from the market and the sound quality is great. It is hard to search for podcasts though, many are not listed. You can subscribe to thousands of web audio and podcasts it says. Anyone else using this?
For you ESPN lovers I think you can subscribe to PTI and ESPN baseball today.

:reddroid:

joeymoose

Reaction score
Been using it for a while... PTI is good, Buzz out loud is the best!

joeymoose

Reaction score
Buzz out loud is not an app. It is a podcast from Cnet that you would search and subscribe to in listen...

BostonBill

Reaction score
This week in google (twig) is an interesting podcast as well.

bdbraaten

Reaction score
Been using Listen for a couple months now to download the sermon podcasts from my church.

Only thing I had to do was setup a page in feedburner for the pod-o-matic page my church uses because Listen wouldn't let me directly subscribe to that page.

jgortney

Reaction score
How to setup podcasts for URLs

@ Bdbratten - Can you please explain how you pulled this off? I'm trying to subscribe to my church's podcast through the Listen App also and they have provided a link to feedburner:

North Point Community Church

I don't know where to plug this link in to setup the weekly subscription. Using v1.1.3

ryanm1058123

Reaction score
Does Google Listen allow you to add subscriptions ala ITunes? I have a premium podcast from ITunes that downloads automatically. Any idea if Google Listen does the same thing?