Google+ instant upload (pictures) not working.

Deano2423

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing this?

I have the correct settings applied, but the pictures are never pushed to google+. When I visit my google+ profile the "photos from your phone" section is still blank.

I've looked all over but haven't seen a fix or an acknowledgement from google that this is a problem.

Thanks for any help in advance.

kaboyd

Reaction score
I tried this the first day I got this phone. It pushed the pics just like it should. The only problem I have is that even after I delete the pics from the google+ website I cannot delete them from my phone. Not much help for your issue, but I can say it works for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I have had this problem with a droid 1, droid 2 & a bionic so I don't think it is an issue with your phone. I think it is something with Google plus. It has been very flaky.
I have duplicate phones of al of the above with other employees & some of them the instant upload works flawlessly & others it doesn't work at all.
Try taking some pictures & than go into the settings for Google plus & hit the upload now button & they should upload. The syncing icon will show up in the notification bar when it is uploading.
This will at least let you know that you are set up correctly.

I have tried re- installing also & it did not seem to help. Hopefully one of the app updates will fix the issue.
Google is aware of it.

OP
D

Deano2423

Reaction score
I have had this problem with a droid 1, droid 2 & a bionic so I don't think it is an issue with your phone. I think it is something with Google plus. It has been very flaky.
I have duplicate phones of al of the above with other employees & some of them the instant upload works flawlessly & others it doesn't work at all.
Try taking some pictures & than go into the settings for Google plus & hit the upload now button & they should upload. The syncing icon will show up in the notification bar when it is uploading.
This will at least let you know that you are set up correctly.

I have tried re- installing also & it did not seem to help. Hopefully one of the app updates will fix the issue.
Google is aware of it.
Yeah it's odd. Ive looked all over online, and for quite awhile this seems to have been a problem, then it will stop and reappear. It hasn't worked for me yet. Very strange.

beerfuzz

Reaction score
Same Issue

Anyone experiencing this?

I have the correct settings applied, but the pictures are never pushed to google+. When I visit my google+ profile the "photos from your phone" section is still blank.

I've looked all over but haven't seen a fix or an acknowledgement from google that this is a problem.

Thanks for any help in advance.

When I first got the device. It uploaded the photos fine for about 10 of them. Now none of them upload.