GOOGLE i/o?

manosdvd

Reaction score
It's not really a press conference (although the press flock to it since google announces so much cool stuff during it). It's a multi day developer conference full of classes, discussion groups, and presentations. For nerds, it's woodstock! For anyone else you're probably better off catching the coverage on your favorite tech blog. However, we will surely be seeing updates to several popular google apps, chrome and chrome os, and a first solid glimpse of ice cream sandwich not to mention a reveal of google's next flagship Nexus phone, so it'll definitely be worth following.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
G

grace1169

Reaction score
It's not really a press conference (although the press flock to it since google announces so much cool stuff during it). It's a multi day developer conference full of classes, discussion groups, and presentations. For nerds, it's woodstock! For anyone else you're probably better off catching the coverage on your favorite tech blog. However, we will surely be seeing updates to several popular google apps, chrome and chrome os, and a first solid glimpse of ice cream sandwich not to mention a reveal of google's next flagship Nexus phone, so it'll definitely be worth following.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Thanks very much. your explain even better than on any websites.:)

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
They also give away tech..... Gave away a limited edition Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tablet this year to everyone there (as i understood it, could have just been randomly).

OP
G

grace1169

Reaction score
OP
G

grace1169

Reaction score
They also give away tech..... Gave away a limited edition Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tablet this year to everyone there (as i understood it, could have just been randomly).

Yep. This limited edition of Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tablet is 8.6mm&565g;10.1'' screen size; 1GHz dual-core Processor;32 GB on-board,1GB RAM, Android 3.0,Honeycom and what's more, it will update to 3.1 within a short time. Look forward it.:)