Google I/O Live Wallpaper

inessi

Reaction score
ok many of you may have took a glance at the live stream of the google I/O keynotes. I found myself listening to these keynotes like hmm this stuff cool but i found myself focusing alot on the backdrop that the speakers were in front of. Then i thought omg that would be a freaking amazing lwp.

So here i am reaching out to someone who knows there stuff to maybe possibly look into making a live wallpaper like the backdrop for the day 1 google I/O keynote speakings.

[video=youtube;mbVVDDu8f9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbVVDDu8f9k&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Google I/O 2010 Keynote, pt. 1[/video]
^ for reference of what it looks like.

Feel free anyone to post some intrest in this, i mean surely i cant be the only one to find this to be an awesome wallpaper?

Last edited:

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
ok many of you may have took a glance at the live stream of the google I/O keynotes. I found myself listening to these keynotes like hmm this stuff cool but i found myself focusing alot on the backdrop that the speakers were in front of. Then i thought omg that would be a freaking amazing lwp.

So here i am reaching out to someone who knows there stuff to maybe possibly look into making a live wallpaper like the backdrop for the day 1 google I/O keynote speakings.

YouTube - Google I/O 2010 Keynote, pt. 1
^ for reference of what it looks like.

Feel free anyone to post some intrest in this, i mean surely i cant be the only one to find this to be an awesome wallpaper?

I'd second that :)

OP
I

inessi

Reaction score
I've considered trying to do it myself but I'm not like amazing with java I know very very basic stuff so if anyones willing to lend a hand lemme know

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Off topic: I was busting up laughing at the end where it showed all the modern browsers being able to handle APIs and Internet Explorer was the only one who didnt have much lol.

OP
I

inessi

Reaction score
colors of it really arent my issue those can be interchanged with variables just as easily as the nueral network one is.
the real problems i see is the random generating of paths and what code tells it to do that.

Suspi

Reaction score
Registered to pop my head in and say that Aaron Koblin, the Technology Lead of Google's Creative Lab, was the one who designed the backdrop. You might consider dropping him a email to see if you can get the source to make a wallpaper out of it.

Aaron Koblin