Google I/O Announces Google Music Player 3.0 is Available in the Market

sweenbeen

Reaction score
Uggg I never wad good at waiting. >.<

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Guerrero59

Reaction score
Got my invite today! Running OG D1 and have the computer based system set up. But on my phone, in the Music App there are no settings to sign in with and under accounts and settings my Google account does not have the option to sync Music. Has anyone else seen this?

lonndoggie

Reaction score
Does your Droid use the same Gmail address as the one you used for the music beta?
Like Guerrero59, I got the invite, signed up, installed Music 3.0 on my D1, and it shows now signs of syncing. Yes, I use the same gmail address for both the music manager as for the music app.

I'm afraid that they're keeping the OG Droid out of the sync capability.

Anyone running a D1 get to sync Music 3.0 with your beta music?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Got my invite today! Running OG D1 and have the computer based system set up. But on my phone, in the Music App there are no settings to sign in with and under accounts and settings my Google account does not have the option to sync Music. Has anyone else seen this?

It uses the same as your primary Gmail account on the device. If you signed up for an invite under another Gmail, not sure there is a way to work with that.

kyler13

Reaction score
Got my invite last night and set it up. I'm running on an Incredible. All my music is on my phone at the moment, and I haven't played much with it, but I opted for some of the preset bundles of free music and that's showing up on my phone. I also confirmed it plays. When I opened up the app, I hit the Menu button on my phone and selected Settings. The first entry should be Google Account. When I selected that, it had my email address with a radio button, which I selected to enable syncing.

Rouger

Reaction score
Does your Droid use the same Gmail address as the one you used for the music beta?
Like Guerrero59, I got the invite, signed up, installed Music 3.0 on my D1, and it shows now signs of syncing. Yes, I use the same gmail address for both the music manager as for the music app.

Yes, I have a D1 and have synced all my music both ways.

In settings, I selected Google Account and then it started syncing

REMilk

Reaction score
I have an original Droid and I received my invite last week and signed up. I cannot install the app on my phone and receive the error message: "Application cannot be installed in the default location." I have 38mb of free space.

Thank you for any assistance.

lonndoggie

Reaction score
So I figured out why my D1 won't sync--I'm running CM7, and apparently it's regressed to running OpenGL 1.1. Bummer.

bplewis24

Reaction score

Yes, I was one of the first people here to get an invite. I set up the thing on my PC, and I never uploaded any music to the cloud. However, the next time I loaded the music app to my OG D1, it immediately prompted me to set up my app for cloud syncing.

I'm on a gingerbread ROM, if that matters.

Brandon