Google Highlights 127 Apps; Dubs Them "Must-Have"

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
google-must-have-apps2014.jpg

Google is promoting some of their own favorite apps. They highlighted 127 of them and are calling them "Must-Have Apps." While this does describe many of these on the list, especially some of the big ones like Netflix and Hulu, some of them are pretty subjective.

Based solely on their 4+ star ratings, these are definitely among the top apps available in their respective categories. Have a look at the list and let us know what you think of Google's choices.

Source: Google - "Must-Have Apps"

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Solid list. I have many on this list and use them daily. Others, not really my cup of tea, but, as you said, many are subjective. If it's not a service/function that I'm interested in, of course it's not gonna make my list.

I'm just looking forward to seeing where apps go in the new year. Some of my most used apps have seen some very nice overhauls this year, but the future seems bright.

'15 should be a great year for the community as a whole.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I don't have any of them installed... Lol..

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I only have 1 as well... You Tube. That's it. And I'm not even sure if that counts. It was pre-installed. I didn't have a choice, but I do like it and use it. Nothing else on the list interest me.