Google Goggles

Boris Badenov

Reaction score
This is sick! I took a pic of my watch (Panerai Luminor Marina automatic) and up popped a bunch of websites about it. I'm showing my business partnerss all this now and everyone is very impressed.

Interesting, I’ve just took a pic of my Panerai (LM manual) and it came up with nothing.

Bimmerjo

Reaction score
Its geared more towards "reading" the packages and doing a query based upon words that it reads.

Edit: wow this app really eats your battery!

Last edited:

mslal

Reaction score
Could someone please post a link to download this? I'd love to test it, but my searching has been unsuccessful so far. Thanks!

Last edited:

Bimmerjo

Reaction score
search for it in the market place on your phone just type in "google goggles" (with out the quotes of course)

kamileon

Reaction score
This is pretty awesome. Took several pics of things here at my desk, like my motorola radio, bottle of dr. pepper, a can of spam and so forth. Found them all. This is going to a fun app to play with.

Silver Member
Reaction score
still haven't gotten it to identify anything. pics are clear as day.

DurangoJim

Reaction score
This is sick! I took a pic of my watch (Panerai Luminor Marina automatic) and up popped a bunch of websites about it. I'm showing my business partnerss all this now and everyone is very impressed.

Interesting, I’ve just took a pic of my Panerai (LM manual) and it came up with nothing.

Make sure there's no glare on the face of the watch, otherwise it won't recognize it.

Hamsteak78

Reaction score
So far it is a pretty sweet app. It did pop up businesses on the camera screen as I was panning around. Some of the businesses were a few miles away though.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
So far worse than useless but Im sure it will get better.

It does get UPC codes very well.

kevin1016

Reaction score
Wow! Take a pic of someone's business card and it categorizes the phone number/name/website/email and lets you add all of it directly to your contacts. Amazing!