Google, Facebook, Dell & Many More Tech Giants Sign Court Doc Supporting Samsung Against Apple

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah! so true! That's what made them so good! The movies evolved from horror to comedy over time. :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Horror..to actually cheering on the bad guy..now horror is stuff like human centipede.. Yuck

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah... that's so true! Freddy became some sort of pop-culture anti-hero. Kinda weird when you think about it.

You are right about movies like "The Centipede." that crap is just seeing how far you can push the envelope on being disturbing and grossing out the audience. I refuse to watch that garbage.

It's rare when something new is really scary. I thought "The Descent" was pretty terrifying (although that's s few years old). Also, I just rented "It Follows" recently and was surprised by how much I liked it. The premise was a bit silly, but it was executed very well, with good camera work and great music. It wasn't super scary, just really creepy, but I recommend giving it a rent. :)

It looks like we derailed this thread. hahaha!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yeah... that's so true! Freddy became some sort of pop-culture anti-hero. Kinda weird when you think about it.

You are right about movies like "The Centipede." that crap is just seeing how far you can push the envelope on being disturbing and grossing out the audience. I refuse to watch that garbage.

It's rare when something new is really scary. I thought "The Descent" was pretty terrifying (although that's s few years old). Also, I just rented "It Follows" recently and was surprised by how much I liked it. The premise was a bit silly, but it was executed very well, with good camera work and great music. It wasn't super scary, just really creepy, but I recommend giving it a rent. :)

It looks like we derailed this thread. hahaha!
Sorry about the derailing...but I'll check out that movie for sure..