Google Earth Satellite Images May Have Uncovered Hidden Lost Egyptian Pyramids

smokeyrd

Reaction score
The desert is huge and it was probably covered by sand before

Tap tap tappin on my Razr MAXX

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
There is some speculation that before we developed higher cognitive functions and language that we were semi-telepathic.

Before we start digging up these 'new' pyramids, how about get find out what the hell is buried under the giza platoe or figure out what those MILES of tunnel systems were used for.

I agree, or how about that wall inside the great pyramid, they know there's something back there but they don't want to ruin anything to figure it out. Who knows what secrets are still hidden.

I've heard about us being semi telepathic there's speculation we still are that we just can't control it properly.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

armeddroid

Reaction score
liftedplane said:
I agree, or how about that wall inside the great pyramid, they know there's something back there but they don't want to ruin anything to figure it out. Who knows what secrets are still hidden.

I've heard about us being semi telepathic there's speculation we still are that we just can't control it properly.

Telepathic ability is very possible. Problem is linguistics. Subconscious state cannot translate anything when it crosses over the side of consciousness.
Hence why this ability remains dormant.

B0B0

Reaction score

Could explain why, on occasion, you and someone else will have exactly the same thought about a subject. Or hear someone calling your name, only to find that person isn't in the house but they WERE thinking about you.

S

SFGate

Thanks for posting this. Nice to read something more interesting than court battles. :happy3:

Jack597

Reaction score
I miss Stargate. Even SGU was mostly enjoyable. Atlantis should have been given more seasons. Too bad Amanda Tapping hijacked it and ruined the series. But they still could have canned her and kept the show alive.

gibson99

Reaction score
is it just me or the pic w/ the square "mound" in the center - does it look like it's inside a crater? as if it recently had all the sand removed from around it in a nice, convenient pattern? and that the corners of said square seem to have circular patterns of their own around them, as if formed by 4 rocket motors? maybe curiosity's sky crane idea was plagiarized from the ancient egyptians, who foolishly didn't patent it. ;)

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I miss Stargate. Even SGU was mostly enjoyable. Atlantis should have been given more seasons. Too bad Amanda Tapping hijacked it and ruined the series. But they still could have canned her and kept the show alive.

Yeah i didn't like sanctuary all that much. It seemed cool it just wasn't stargate.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
is it just me or the pic w/ the square "mound" in the center - does it look like it's inside a crater? as if it recently had all the sand removed from around it in a nice, convenient pattern? and that the corners of said square seem to have circular patterns of their own around them, as if formed by 4 rocket motors? maybe curiosity's sky crane idea was plagiarized from the ancient egyptians, who foolishly didn't patent it. ;)

Maybe they were afraid apple would sue them ...

krashdragon

Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly, the issue is the large amount of idiots in our world. That's honestly the only reason these things are hidden from the general public. Oh how i wish humans could develop genetic memory, until such a time exist we are doomed to relive our past indiscretions repeatedly. Imagine how much better the world would be with a single human consciousness, if babies were born with the memories of their ancestors, a whole life lived at birth,already able to talk.

Just wishful thinking.

There's a thot that ancient humanoids aka Neanderthals, actually did have genetic memorys. A baby/child only needed to be reminded of something then he/she would remember. The problem is that since brains are a limited size, that constant additions of new knowledge might not work, even tho the "memories" were distinctly male or female. Ex.. a male would have no need of sewing, a female would have no need of spear making.... ok, so I read this somewhere...

There really could be things out there not found, if you've even stood in the middle of say...west Texas, which is WAY smaller than the Sahara desert which covers most of 10 countries... and looked around, you'd swear there were no other humans on the planet. It's all a matter of perspective.
Krashdragon

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
There's a thot that ancient humanoids aka Neanderthals, actually did have genetic memorys. A baby/child only needed to be reminded of something then he/she would remember. The problem is that since brains are a limited size, that constant additions of new knowledge might not work, even tho the "memories" were distinctly male or female. Ex.. a male would have no need of sewing, a female would have no need of spear making.... ok, so I read this somewhere...

There really could be things out there not found, if you've even stood in the middle of say...west Texas, which is WAY smaller than the Sahara desert which covers most of 10 countries... and looked around, you'd swear there were no other humans on the planet. It's all a matter of perspective.
Krashdragon

I'm still waiting to catch a bigfoot...

krashdragon

Reaction score
Bigfoot...
Hmmm.... That's another story that would take too long to tell here... It's also a bit boring....

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
It has taken a pic of Bigfoot.. ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347165671831.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347165671831.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 595

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score

Krashdragon

the capacity of the human mind is unbelievably large though, the sheer number of generations it would take to even begin filling up our minds is astronomical. I People wouldn't have to learn all the basic stuff over and over, and things like sewing etc would simply become as easy as breathing.