cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Sea of sand.:p

*edit*
When found on earth it's a pyramid, when found on mars it's just natural erosion.

View attachment 54541
View attachment 54542
View attachment 54543
call me crazy but I don't believe they are spending all that money going to Mars to just test rocks, soil and look for single organism life. I think there is something more to this story than we will ever know. Save the tin foil hat comments :) I don't rule out anything nowadays. I go down many rabbit holes and am fascinated with the topic.

B0B0

Reaction score
This is pointless right now anyway given Egypts current political climate. Good luck getting anyone close so they can investigate.

Sadly, and the new regime in power wants to destroy the pyramids to 'cleanse' the land. Or some other such poppycock.

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Reasons I laugh at people that say things don't exist. Like bigfoot, lochness monster, giant squid, aliens and such. There's so much to our own planet we don't even know.

jerkwad

Reaction score
its got rounded corners - the ancient egyptians are doomed to spend an eternity in court fighting this with apple

(poor bastards)

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
call me crazy but I don't believe they are spending all that money going to Mars to just test rocks, soil and look for single organism life. I think there is something more to this story than we will ever know. Save the tin foil hat comments :) I don't rule out anything nowadays. I go down many rabbit holes and am fascinated with the topic.

I agree wholeheartedly, the issue is the large amount of idiots in our world. That's honestly the only reason these things are hidden from the general public. Oh how i wish humans could develop genetic memory, until such a time exist we are doomed to relive our past indiscretions repeatedly. Imagine how much better the world would be with a single human consciousness, if babies were born with the memories of their ancestors, a whole life lived at birth,already able to talk.

Just wishful thinking.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

garywojdan81

Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly, the issue is the large amount of idiots in our world. That's honestly the only reason these things are hidden from the general public. Oh how i wish humans could develop genetic memory, until such a time exist we are doomed to relive our past indiscretions repeatedly. Imagine how much better the world would be with a single human consciousness, if babies were born with the memories of their ancestors, a whole life lived at birth,already able to talk.

Just wishful thinking.

Are you kidding? It's when they CAN'T talk yet that they're the most fun because by the time they're teenagers they already know everything & aren't shy about telling you so.
CAN'T TALK YET=CAN'T TALK BACK.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

B0B0

Reaction score

Just wishful thinking.

I don't agree with the 'hive' mentality. But I do think that genetic memories would be a major bonus.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Looks like a close up of someones belly button to me :p

No, but it is amazing how much more things out there that haven't been discovered yet..

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't agree with the 'hive' mentality. But I do think that genetic memories would be a major bonus.

I'm not talking hive mentality. I'm talking instant communication sans wires phones etc... Being able to know what others know when they know it when they want you to. Instead of it being disseminated as it is today. Which causes bias and misinformation

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Are you kidding? It's when they CAN'T talk yet that they're the most fun because by the time they're teenagers they already know everything & aren't shy about telling you so.
CAN'T TALK YET=CAN'T TALK BACK.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My oldest is seven do I've not experienced that yet.

Though with genetic memory they would know everything

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Reasons I laugh at people that say things don't exist. Like bigfoot, lochness monster, giant squid, aliens and such. There's so much to our own planet we don't even know.
Check out the film Thrive: What on Earth is it going to take? It's a 2 hour film/documentary on YouTube that is VERY VERY interesting. Stick with it and don't give up on it when they start talking about Extraterrestrials and UFO's etc etc (if that subject turns you off). It all comes together. It's a VERY interesting piece and you will come away thinking about quite a few things. Well worth the watch.....

[video=youtube;lEV5AFFcZ-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s[/video]​

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Nice CK, going to check it out.

vaeron

Reaction score
You mean the zed pm... Yeah we won't have to worry about the wraith as they are in the pegasus galaxy.

Unless they stole some ancient technology and found someone with the ancient gene to operate it...better get more zero point modules to power that sucker back up.

smokeyrd

Reaction score
In other words...with that in place a 12 year old WOULD know everything...ugh!

Tap tap tappin on my Razr MAXX

B0B0

Reaction score
I'm not talking hive mentality. I'm talking instant communication sans wires phones etc... Being able to know what others know when they know it when they want you to. Instead of it being disseminated as it is today. Which causes bias and misinformation

There is some speculation that before we developed higher cognitive functions and language that we were semi-telepathic.

Before we start digging up these 'new' pyramids, how about get find out what the hell is buried under the giza platoe or figure out what those MILES of tunnel systems were used for.