Google Earth Satellite Images May Have Uncovered Hidden Lost Egyptian Pyramids

xtor

Reaction score
liftedplane said:
You mean the zed pm... Yeah we won't have to worry about the wraith as they are in the pegasus galaxy.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

Your right, maybe one of the stargates is there, i miss the stargate shows, watched all on netflix last month with foxfi, ate up over 120 gigs

point of origin

Caesars

Reaction score
I hope it turns out to be wedge shaped, someone must stop useless apple lawsuits..why not the ancient Egyptians?

Googorola MAXX

Caesars

Reaction score
Your right, maybe one of the stargates is there, i miss the stargate shows, watched all on netflix last month with foxfi, ate up over 120 gigs

You just gave me an excellent idea for my day off tomorrow :)

point of origin

Googorola MAXX

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
hurr-durr-derp-face-i-dont-know-therefore-aliens.jpg

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Funny, I literally JUST read this story, then came from that page directly here to droidforums, and this is the topic at the top of the news page.

jwilly216

Reaction score
xtor said:

point of origin

I just want to say thank you for not being ashamed of your data usage. Proud 51 ,gigs here

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stargate was superb, even the last season which is where most shows slack. Love to Andromeda as well, though it was a little iffy there at the end.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
pyr-2.jpeg

Okay, so this is not directly Android related, but it is related to a Google product and service, so that's close enough to share this bit of intriguing news. Apparently some new Google Earth satellite imagery might have uncovered some unknown Egyptian pyramids. Here's a quote from the article with the details,

Now, of course, these could turn out to be nothing but big natural mounds of rock and dirt, but wouldn't it be thrilling to find out they really are ancient lost pyramids? What's especially interesting is that one of the potential structures is so much larger than the Great Pyramid at Giza. It gets the imagination wandering. Hurray for Google tech potentially revealing parts of our past we didn't even know about!

Source: SlashGear

Dont care what anyone says, this is some intrresting news...thank you kiind sir..:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I hope it turns out to be wedge shaped, someone must stop useless apple lawsuits..why not the ancient Egyptians?

Googorola MAXX

If Steve jobs was still alive he'd just say the ancient Egyptians helped him with it but he perfected it so he owns all rights to it.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

jaybogg

Reaction score
Has there been any updates to the story? I would have expected a race, airplanes, helicopters, ATV's, etc... and a plethora of photos other than the original Google sattelite photo. Maybe I am just being too hopeful.

B0B0

Reaction score
the goa'uld must have left one of their ha'tak on accident.

there is speculation that the pyramid structures found around the world were actual landing pads for space ships... stargate just ran with the idea

Oh I know :). Ancient civilizations were quite advanced for working with stone instruments. :happy3:

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
This is pointless right now anyway given Egypts current political climate. Good luck getting anyone close so they can investigate.