Google Docs Available In The Market

Discussion in 'Android News' started by WenWM, Apr 27, 2011.

1. WenWM

WenWM Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4
    [​IMG]

The big move from PC to phone has been made much easier thanks to Google and their great development team that manages to bring every PC app to our phones, now Google Docs is on the list. The big news came today when Google posted the popular document viewing and editing application to the market for the masses. This is exactly why I switched from Windows Mobile 6.5 to Android, then to Windows Phone 7 and back to Android. I think it's amazing that Google is doing all these things to make the big switch over less of a pain for the consumers. While they are profiting from all this amazingly, we are the big winners at the end I'd say.

Share your thoughts below!

Here is the press release:
    Source: Introducing the new Google Docs app for Android - Official Google Mobile Blog

2. riko540

riko540 Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Its about time. I downloaded it and its functional. Takes some time to get used to. All in all its decent.

3. xsylus

xsylus Active Member

Ratings:
    +58
    Current Phone Model:
    Sony Xperia Z3
    Runs well but is lacking pinch-to-zoom much like Gmail and other Google apps. What gives? You'd think they'd want to show off the pinch-to-zoom, multi-touch features of their OS with their apps.

Search tags for this page

google doc for windows mobile 6.5