Google Customer Service gets 5/5 stars from me.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
google-vs-apple-app-store.jpg
Is this news worthy, yes because I like to give kudos and make the community aware of the outstanding customer service reps manning the phones at Google in case anyone run into any issues.

5 times I have called Google for help dealing with issues from phones, Google Wallet, music, and movies, and all 5 times the customer service reps have been outstanding. I just can not say enough how important quality customer service is to a customer. So whether you are having issues with Play Music, Play Movies and TV, Play Apps, Play Books, Google Wallet, Chomebooks, or Nexus devices do not hesitate to call Google. I personally rate them a complete 180 of what I rated the iTunes store which seemed to be helpless (to be fair Apple's Customer Service team have been helpful on the Macbook side and I only dealt with Apple 4 times and of that 4 only 50% of the time did I swear off dealing with Apple after talking to them.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I've had to contact Google twice and they've handled the situation quick and to my satisfaction. They definitely have top notch customer service.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
2 years ago I asked for a nexus phablet (along with the rest of the community) and we got nexus 6.

I just asked for either a chromebook/tablet hybrid and/or someway I can use my chromebook to flash factory images (adb/fastboot) via chromebook.

As I said to google, it would be nice to be able to buy a chromebook that is a stand-alone device where I can access apps (ie slingtv) that will not work via chrome-os as well as (what I said above) being able to flash software to my nexus.

How likely do you see that happening?

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
I personally rate them a complete 180 of what I rated the iTunes store which seemed to be helpless (to be fair Apple's Customer Service team have been helpful on the Macbook side and I only dealt with Apple 4 times and of that 4 only 50% of the time did I swear off dealing with Apple after talking to them.

That's because you didn't talk to ME! :cool:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I've only contacted them once, trying to get Wallet setup. My only complaint at all was that the rep kept coming back on the line telling me that they were still reviewing my account and would I like to wait on the line or have him call me back. I get why they do that and I eventually just had him call me back, but it was a bit too often for my liking. Like a waiter that fills your glass and then returns every time he thinks you've taken a sip to see if you'd like more.

You can have too much of a good thing. But, he was very polite and helpful and got my issue resolved, so I can't complain too much that he offered me the opportunity to go about my day and get a call back when he had results for me.