Google CR-48's shipping again and coming with stickers

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
Perfect! :)
Sounds like my like of luck!

I live in a small town...

I told 2 people, in total, to sign up...

one lives in the same town as I do...

The other lives in Rochester...

Both got theirs yesterday...

.......I did not.

+1 to that!

-Mike

Its the flipping worst man...I was soo mad that Ive been bumming for days now...they get on and rub it in my face and say its soo nice and how its so awesome and how it poops gold and stuff and I get to do nothing..

I have watched youtube videos I have read about it I have watched my porch every night 2 times a night since december 14th for something and these guys applied and forgot...and boom they get it..

I hate it...hate it real bad.

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
I do have to say though...as it would be real real awesome to have one...its pretty plain.

they have both complained that their sound cuts out and does weird stuff...of course it will its beta..but I dont care how plain it is...i really like google and i really really like google that much more..

And I know that this has nothing to do with it...but Im a real good person, always doing things and never asking for credit or a thanks like shoveling a guys drive way and side walk and not even telling him that I did it, and helping those around where I work, leaving larger than normal tips for a cup of coffee at the local struggling restaurant...

and karma never ever ever seems to work in my favor...this is always the way my luck has run...

Rasjudah

Reaction score
I do have to say though...as it would be real real awesome to have one...its pretty plain.

they have both complained that their sound cuts out and does weird stuff...of course it will its beta..but I dont care how plain it is...i really like google and i really really like google that much more..

And I know that this has nothing to do with it...but Im a real good person, always doing things and never asking for credit or a thanks like shoveling a guys drive way and side walk and not even telling him that I did it, and helping those around where I work, leaving larger than normal tips for a cup of coffee at the local struggling restaurant...

and karma never ever ever seems to work in my favor...this is always the way my luck has run...

Today is your lucky day,I have a feeling one is headed your way!!!

a44kaliburll

Reaction score

Today is your lucky day,I have a feeling one is headed your way!!!

I hope so...I hope so. thanks for your optimism...I need it

hasankamal

Reaction score
I'd love one. It seems so practical. I rarely do anything on my busted up old laptop other than web stuff.

MontyMo

Reaction score
Two of my fiends each got one yesterday
Nothing for me :(

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
Two of my fiends each got one yesterday
Nothing for me :(

...lets make our own laptop...and not give em to anyone..

Im in the same boat you are...did you too feel the same empty feeling? Does the current feeling of loss and jealousy cause a sweeping and fleeting feeling of crap?

the only 2 people I told to sign up for one got em...I did not. And man I almost got the iPhone just to spite google and android because of it....

Then I realized Im not an iDiot and Im going to get the Thunderbolt because tomorrow is a different day...

We should start up a thread for those of us who did not get one, and all the people around them did. Maybe not though...this is a good enough place to be upset and jealous...and then to realize "eh, if she comes...she comes"

I feel ya though man...I truly do.

Xil

Reaction score
i wonder if you get penalized for "applying" too much.I applied twice in December and just now again.

I don't believe this is the case. I'm the person in Rochester that a44kaliburll talked about that got one. I applied about 4 times in total, the first being around Christmas time.

As for the laptop the only thing that really has bugged me so far as stated above was the sound cut out.
So i say :rating09:ish.

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
i wonder if you get penalized for "applying" too much.I applied twice in December and just now again.

I don't believe this is the case. I'm the person in Rochester that a44kaliburll talked about that got one. I applied about 4 times in total, the first being around Christmas time.

As for the laptop the only thing that really has bugged me so far as stated above was the sound cut out.

I hate you cakes...

Hate you real bad!

Xil

Reaction score

I hate you cakes...

Hate you real bad!

You know you :heart: me...

a44kaliburll

Reaction score

I hate you cakes...

Hate you real bad!

Camping trip on July 4th will be your last! hahaha :icon_evil:

then I too will have the CR-48 muah ha ha haaa!

yo maybe some borderlands tonight...if your not a chump? Ill try to get the fellas on...get some lvl'n on.

Xil

Reaction score

a44kaliburll

Reaction score

Camping trip on July 4th will be your last! hahaha :icon_evil:

then I too will have the CR-48 muah ha ha haaa!

yo maybe some borderlands tonight...if your not a chump? Ill try to get the fellas on...get some lvl'n on.

Ight. Kev and i will vid chat without you on our CR-48's. :)

salt in an open wound cakes...salt in an open wound...

I swear next time you come over Im gonna punch you right in the shoulder blade...real hard too...lol