Google CR-48

bishoy

Reaction score
have you guys used it on the vzw network yet? is it true you get 100mb of free data to use each month?

krod301

Reaction score
I got mine as well, a couple of days ago. Like most here I applied back in early December.

Have any of you guys managed to get the cr-48 to tether off an android connection? I'm using my rooted Droid 1 w/ Wireless tether but no luck.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am really hoping I get selected. Did you guys receive an email letting you know you were selected?

_33

Reaction score
I am really hoping I get selected. Did you guys receive an email letting you know you were selected?

I didn't get picked, but I'm pretty sure there is no email. It just shows up at your door. Good luck!

OP
dropseys

dropseys

Reaction score
No email or notification. Just a phone call form the wife that I got a package from UPS. No sender information. There it was. As for tethering, I have not been successful with wireless but wired tether through USB is working fine. The VW 100mb is a joke. Its gone in no time at all and then you start getting billed. I'll stick with Wifi and tethering my Droid.

bigmodem

Reaction score
got my cr 48 2/4, from a droid standpoint, even though we get 100mb free / of verizon data, wireless tethering to my mot droid phone works like a charm when needed

STVA

Reaction score
I got mine on Feb 8 and am loving it. It is my main computer and does 95% of what I need.

megawatz

Reaction score
hmm...I'm wondering if this package I got back home is it. I doubt it though, it's probably the shirt I've been waiting for for about 2.5months. If it's not though I would be excited!

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
I got mine the day they started arriving to people. I used it for about a month and now rarely use it. It was just not as quick as I would have liked. I think once they perfect their OS and improve the hardware they will have an amazing product.

Just curious - why don't you use it?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
No email or notification. Just a phone call form the wife that I got a package from UPS. No sender information. There it was. As for tethering, I have not been successful with wireless but wired tether through USB is working fine. The VW 100mb is a joke. Its gone in no time at all and then you start getting billed. I'll stick with Wifi and tethering my Droid.
the wired tethering app your using to tether the CR-48, can you link me to it please?