Google Chrome

HowardZ

Reaction score
Today I started using Google Chrome for a change.

I had been using opera mobile.
Most of my screen on time is browser use.

It takes some getting used to.

I hoped for some battery use improvement, but can't say for sure that there is anything.

I seem to have difficulty swiping between tabs. I tried removing the defender box but it did not seem to help.

TWC42

Reaction score
.. I started using Google Chrome for a change. ....It takes some getting used to......
Same here. I like the way it has the same bookmarks as on my laptop and Xoom. But it is a bit difficult to navigate. Should get better over time.

acejavelin

Reaction score
I use Chrome on my work Rezound, but I don't use the browser there much... I have it installed on my personal Rezound as well but just don't like it, too cludgy, I use Maxthon and it is so much easier to use and feature rich and can share bookmarks to the desktop, iPhone, or tablet versions of Maxthon as well. Still my fav browser, switching/closing tabs is pretty easy with gestures too. It still isn't perfect, but it is the best browser I have used so far for Android.

DroDough

Reaction score
Check out xscope pro. That is what I use, no matter what browser I switch to I always end up going back. The features and options are everything I need. You can easily navigate through pages by swiping or using you volume keys.

tc1

Reaction score
Tried to like chrome, but for some reason I just don't. Either the stock ics or dolphin.

OP
H

HowardZ

Reaction score
I tried maxthon, but it doesn't work right at one website I use.

When typing a message the keyboard will not appear when using the website.