Google Calendar Sync Error

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I know this is not Google forum. I have posted several times in the Google Calendar forum only to get "me too" "me too" replies over the course of several months, I am hoping some brain power here may have an answer. This may not be an app in the app drawer, but I never had this problem before needing to sync for my Droid.

Google-Outlook calendar sync worked fine for 6 months. Now I get the following message in the screen print below.
GoogCalError.jpg

I have removed Google Calendar sync and re-installed. I have answered, no and it just reappears. I have answered yes, and the count goes up, answer yes, and it will sync. But I lost some stuff and then the message re-appears a short time later with another random count.

Any help?!?

OP
FunN4Lo

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
As many "me too's" on Google I sure someone here must have had the issue and found a fix

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not totally clear on what is happening. It appears that you are receiving a message indicating that you deleted 20 events and because Google calendar and Outlook are synced the Outlook will be changed.

If you did not delete any event then check the settings that control how long old events are stored. Perhaps a change was made and the old events are being removed automatically.

Mike

OP
FunN4Lo

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
A bump for another look

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App