1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

google calendar not syncing

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by mtpeke, Sep 7, 2012.

1. mtpeke

mtpeke New Member

This is a new problem, I think it happened after the latest google update. In the past I have been able to add items to my google calendar from my desktop and it would sync to my phone ...and vise versa. Now the phone only shows items I have added from my phone and bits and pieces of what I added from my desktop. I think there was a google update not long ago (the icons have changed) so I am wondering if this is the issue. I have double checked and both of my gmail accounts have been set to sync with the calendar. All calendars sync fine on my ipad and I see everything on the desktop just not my Galaxy Nexus. Advice?
  2. mtpeke

mtpeke New Member

I forgot to add, another person I know has noticed the same thing. Any ideas?
Search tags for this page

after software update my google calendar is not syncing to my phone from my desktop

calander not syncing to gmail galaxy 3

my s3 is not syncing with google calendar

samsung s4 google calendar not syncing with calendar