google calendar not syncing

mtpeke

Reaction score
This is a new problem, I think it happened after the latest google update. In the past I have been able to add items to my google calendar from my desktop and it would sync to my phone ...and vise versa. Now the phone only shows items I have added from my phone and bits and pieces of what I added from my desktop. I think there was a google update not long ago (the icons have changed) so I am wondering if this is the issue. I have double checked and both of my gmail accounts have been set to sync with the calendar. All calendars sync fine on my ipad and I see everything on the desktop just not my Galaxy Nexus. Advice?

OP
M

mtpeke

Reaction score
I forgot to add, another person I know has noticed the same thing. Any ideas?

rumblee1

Reaction score
I've got the note 2, a macbook pro, and just got an asus 7 hd memo pad. My Google calendar syncs flawlessly between my macbook and note 2. But I can't get it to sync on my memo pad. I've gone to Google and tried everything they suggested without success. Any ideas?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm not sure on this one...I hope you resolve it...if so keep us posted...good luck

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
For what its worth, my nexus seven is having troubles with "g" anything for the last few days. Hopefully they will fix the last go around of updates. 2 weeks ago no problems.

Have to force update even for gmail.

Sent from my XT1080 using Droid Forums